This tasty Sausage & Spinach Pasta recipe can be made in a 12 inch skillet on the stovetop or in a Dutch oven over the campfire! If you are going to cook over the firepit, just be sure your cookware is made to be used over the fire!
Sausage & Spinach Pasta
What you need:
- 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Onion Slices
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Thrive Life Sausage Crumbles
- 8 oz. Penne Pasta
- 16 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Thrive Life Spinach
- 1 cup water
Let’s put it all together:
- Cook pasta al dente.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly toast onions, garlic and sausage.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta, spinach and water. Simmer until water is absorbed.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Until next time,
Peace, love and safe travels!