Not all homesteaders live on a large farm!
For those of us who have the heart of a homesteader, we come in all shapes and sizes... and from all walks of life!
Some of us do live on large farms… but some of us also live in condos… some of us live in small apartments… and some of us even live and travel in an RV!
So, are you wondering if you have the heart of a homesteader?
Let’s find out!
You might have the heart of a homesteader if you…
- drive 20 miles out of your way to buy eggs from a local farmer
- like to make your own butter or mayo
- grow your favorite herbs on a windowsill
- have a table-top garden in your kitchen
- have a tower garden in your apartment or condo
- are growing tomatoes and peppers in a container garden on your patio or balcony
- enjoy canning and preserving your own food
- your cupboards are filled with your own homemade jams, jellies and pickles
- you enjoy cooking from scratch
- you enjoy creating your own recipes
- you enjoy making your own soaps
If you have said ‘I do that’ to anything on the list above, than you my friend, have the heart of a homesteader!
Welcome to my life!
Until next time,
Peace, love and safe travels!